Event cancellation insurance can protect you from the loss of revenue or expenses due to cancellation, abandonment, curtailment or rescheduling or an event or even reduced attendance at an event. It is a “good will” policy – allows you to be able to return fees to attendees/exhibitors without impacting your net profit.
Event cancellation policies can cover many circumstances including:
- Fire Damage
- Water/Flood Damage
- Union Strikes
- Airline Delays/Cancellations
- Cancellations or Postponement Due to Terrorism
- Move to Alternate Premises (Additional Expense)
- Failure to Vacate
- Reduced Attendance
- Your Organization’s Personal Property (As you transport it to and from and event and while at the event)
- Golf Hole-in-One Prizes
- Sporting Event Cancellation
- Hotel Penalty Charge
- Emergency Transportation Arrangements
- Worldwide Event Coverage
Event Cancellation policies will not provide coverage for lack of support to the event or financial failure, known circumstances, war, radioactive contamination, communicable diseases, fear of travel, hotel bankruptcy or competing event.
Policies can begin when the budget is being prepared and end when the event is over. We write with multiple Event Cancellation Insurance carriers and multiple events may be covered on the same policy.
Coverage can be added for:
- Trade Show/Expositions
- Golf Tournaments
- Many Outdoor Events
- Charity Events
- And More
Contact us to today to discuss your event cancellation options.